Specialists in EN Plating and Anodizing since 1960
Val-Kro is a privately-owned, Veteran-owned business that has provided metal finishing services for more than 50 years from our location near Buffalo, New York.
Val-Kro's EN Plating, Anodizing, Chromate Conversion, Passivation, and Superfinishing have been recognized as superior by many of the world's leading manufacturers. Our state-of-the-art production quality and metallurgical capabilities assure superior and consistent results.
National and international companies including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, TRW, Xerox, ITT, and Eaton have turned to us for our ability to solve metal finishing problems. We also provide our metal finishing services to many smaller companies in Western New York and Southern Ontario.
Metal Finishing Services
- Electroless Nickel
- Val-Nik 30 (Low Phos. 2 – 4%)
- Val-Nik 60 (Mid Phos. 5 - 9%)
- Val-Nik 100 (High Phos. 10 - 12%)
- Val-Nik 121 (Co-deposit Teflon 15 – 25%)
- Val-Nik Black (Gun metal black)
- Val-Nik Duplex (Any combination of above coatings)
- Pre / Post Plate Heat Treatment
- Type II (Conventional) Aluminum Anodizing
- Type III (Hardcoat) Aluminum Anodizing
- Chromate Conversion
- Abrasive Blasting